Changed region and lost £100 account balance

Will give brief history:

9+ yrs of XBL gold membership and loyal to XBox from the first generation Xbox

Changed region in 2013 from UK to Hungary. MS points balance of 11280  migrated with me.

MS points changed to currency during 2013.

Changed region back to UK late 2013, MS points now showing as currency balance of £95.20

Fast forward to tonight and I discover the £95.20 isn't in my account anymore and Xbox support won't give me it back.

If I switch back to Hungary region, will I have my balance back and I can spend it then migrate back to the UK in 3 months time?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

in additin to this I need to also state that I don't believe the T&Cs at the time of migration were the same as they are now.

Now they state that funds won't migrate but I would not have changed region if it was clear I would lose my £100 balance.

Have anyone copies of old terms and dates of when they changed?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

The currency is not refundable and not transferable since the beginning (from the day the MSP was converted to CSV). The money will not be lost it will just stay on your UK billing account. If you decide to migrate the account back to UK (after 90 days of migrating to Hungary) the money will be there. If the MSP was converted to CSV then it is valid for 1year after that it will expire.

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks. I transferred my account back to Hungary but my balance is zero there and not the £100 that was there. Does it take a while to show up again in my account?

Sorry this didn't help.