Changed Account E-Mail Now I Can't Sign In

A while back I went from using a yahoo email to using my new microsoft email as my Main Account's email. After changing I was always logged in automatically when starting up the system. Due to a recent update I was prompted to sign in again. When I went to, the preset email was the old yahoo one and the password for that didn't work so I tried the new email and new password but that didn't work either. I tried many different combinations of emails and passwords but they all did not work. When I went online and signed is with both of these I was prompted to make new accounts, as if the original never existed. I'm currently using my new microsoft account in this profile so it's as if the old yahoo account didn't transfer over in the new microsoft account. And the yahoo account is no longer connected to the Original Profile. I have tried every solution I could find and to no avail. Can someone please enlighten me on what I must do?  

Yahoo account email ([MOD REMOVED])

Microsoft account email ([MOD REMOVED])

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I would suggest contacting Xbox LIVE Support. I am sure they would know what to do. And next time its not recommended you tell us all your email.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.