Change the WLID associated with my gamertag using web browser

So how do i change my live id associated with my xbox gamertag or account if i don't have xbox but pc?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

This will show you how to do it. support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

or just follow these steps.

You can change the Windows LIVE ID associated with your gamertag.

Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
Go to My Xbox, and select your avatar.
Go to Account Management, and then select Manage Account.
Go to Your Information and then select Windows Live ID.

Select Change Windows Live ID.

Do one of the following:
If you have another Windows Live ID, select Yes.

If you do not have another Windows Live ID, go to Welcome to Windows Live ID, and click Sign up. Once you have another Windows Live ID, select Yes and continue with the next step.
Note Your Microsoft Points balance will automatically be transferred to the new Windows Live ID.
Enter the password for the Windows Live ID that is currently associated with your gamertag, and then select Sign in.
Enter the email address and the password for the new Windows Live ID that you want to associate with your gamertag, and then select Sign in.
Select Yes, change to change the Windows Live ID associated with your Xbox LIVE account.
Select Update Contact Information to update your contact information, or select Done to finish.

Notes
When you change your Windows Live ID, your Microsoft Points are automatically transferred to the new Windows Live ID.You can make only one Windows Live ID change for a given gamertag every 30 days.Before you can change the Windows Live ID associated with a child account, you must provide the Windows Live ID information for the adult account with parental control.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.