Change Gamertag to Sirius XAim

OK, This is something that has been bothering me for months now.

Long ago, I wanted to change my Gamertag. To do it for free, and also to change of rep, I created a New Account. This Account was Sirius XAim (like every other accound I have on the Internet)

Everything was cool except for ONE little thing : I accidently let the country to United States, While I live in France. It was impossible to change, and it blocked me the entire Xbox Live Marketplace.

So I had to create a new account once more : Sirius XAim 92, Because I was born in 92. Now this 92 annoys me because, well I'm Sirius XAim everywhere and the 92 makes it look like the guy who lacks of imagination and takes an already used GT. While I created the GT.

When I think about paying TWICE to change of GT (one to free Sirius XAIm, and an other one to get rid of the 92, I can't access to my account, and its wired) Upon better invertigation I found something wired :

If I want to change my GT to Sirius XAim, the console says the GT is already in use. But, when I want to add Sirius XAim to my friends,  it says that the GT doesn't Exists. Same goes for Sirius XAIM, SiriusXAim, SiriusXAIM SiriusXaim etc...

So is it in use or not ? Except on the GT choosing process, there is no proof there's a Sirius XAim on the XBL. I can't even find which Windows Live ID was used for it, and I tried all the ones I have, and had.  I can proove that Sirius XAim is me and no one else if that's nessesary, but I just want mt GT back.

Is there ANY solution to my problem ????

Many thanks in advance. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

To get the account back you would need to Start with the email address linked to it then do a password reset on it.

http://xbox.com/forgot

Searching for Sirius XAim came back with an error - Sirius X Aim worked correctly, and pulled up the profile.

live.xbox.com/.../Profile

Even though spaces matter in the search, they do not matter in the creation.

So you can't make one SiriusXAim - even though it does not have spaces, and the same with Sirius XAim.

Is Sirius X Aim your old profile? I see it has not played in some time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry, but you'll have to pay to have the gamertag space freed up.

-

Happy gaming!

Sorry this didn't help.

see basically u have once used the gtag and deleted it afterwards so it doesn't exist on xbox live but is in xbox live gamertag registry.. so that's why u can't use ..siriusxaim

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh yeah, the Sirius X Aim is my screwed up account. Thanks Juan Van. That's weird I named it with a space between X and Aim. Was long ago, when I first created this nickname so I didn't really figured out the correct format for it.

I only played Gears of War 2 MP and maybe GTA IV/TBOGT with it, and I stopped uring it less than a week after creating it.

You'll notice that both avatars from my and this are dressed the same way, just that my current one is more completed and finished.

But yeah, whatever it spaces or not, it is impossible to remove then 92 from my account.

But I don't recall what was the xbl ID for this account. Only the password since both accounts have the exact same password. if I can get it back, I'll post a message with the other account there.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you can indeed remember the Windows Live ID attached to your Sirius X Aim account, like I Dashboard It said, if you want to make your current gamertag (the one you're posting on) be called "Sirius XAim", then you'll have to pay 800 Microsoft Points to change your previous one to something else, to free up the name, than pay another 800 on your current account to change it from "Sirius XAim 92" to "Sirius XAim".

Sorry this didn't help.

I do know that. and I think that paying 10 bucks to the world's richest company is revolting. Same goes for the point system. PSN users does not need points, they pay with money... But this is not my issue yet, Problem is, I cant get the ID back. This have been a pain in the @@@ since it was created.

Is there a way to know the ID associated to a Gamertag ???

Sorry this didn't help.

If you have access to the GT on a console you can check it.

Phone support is unable to provide you with the WLID attached to an account.

Only thing you can do it keep trying other emails.

If you go to the Join page, try emails until it says this email is already linked to an account.

Then see what you can do with that email.

Sorry this didn't help.

ok I think i found the correct WLID. Now i gotta get the password out of it. Pain in the @@@, seems to be an other one than my usual password. Of course the backup email is an old one from when I was 15 and I also don't remember any infos on it. Even the answer to the password reset question. Dammit. Those god damned and try liimits are slowing me down. It's getting on my nerves....

Sorry this didn't help.

You are getting close!!

If the email is a hotmail account you can try to go thru the hotmail team to do a raw password reset (Answering questions about the account, other then just the secret.)

I had to do the same thing with mine many many moons ago with another account, and got into it eventually.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah. I tried, but there's not enough answers. If I remember right, I created this account JUST to open the XBL GT account. They ask me questions about the emails insides, and there's not.

The yahoo email is blocked too. The reset question is "the name of my fav uncle" thing is, I tried the names of all my uncles, none works. And after a few tries the thing locks for 12 hours. Dammit.

Sorry this didn't help.