Change Age in New Dashboard

I think they should let you change your age in the new dashboard coming up this month so people can make their account adult. I miss typed my age and now cannot play battlefield 3 or call of duty elite.

Please microsoft, make it so you can change your age and promote any account to adult. It is so annoying how I bought these games and can't play them.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 26 Applies to:

I made the same mistake on my account, unfortunately there is no way to change your age. You may however make a new account with the correct age.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I know but I was wondering with the new dashboard update coming soon maybe they will change it so you can change your age or promote to adult account.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="ArkticZenith"]

I know but I was wondering with the new dashboard update coming soon maybe they will change it so you can change your age or promote to adult account.

[/quote]Why should they let you change your age?  Can you change your age in real life?

As for promoting to an adult account.  You can promote a child account to an adult account if you are an adult, not a child pretending to be an adult.  http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live/how-to/online-safety

Sorry this didn't help.