Change account region?

Hi,

I created my account a long while ago and apparently the region was set to America - Is their anyway I can change it to Australia so i can play people from the same region in SSFIV:AE?

Cheers!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

regions cannot be changed you can only migrate an account to a region that never had LIVE before but alas Australia is not one of them.  your only option is to create a new account (does not need to be gold) if you ever want to buy Australian based stuff like MS points or DLC.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If I create a new account am I able to transfer my keys over or does it mean buying everything again?

Sorry this didn't help.

Nothing is transferable from one account to another including; gamer score, ms points, Live time, download content and certain game saves. The latter can only be done if the Game Developer allows it and even then the ability to earn achievements from those saves is automatically disabled. So long as you don't change consoles your accounts will be able to share download content, avatar items excluded.

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately you cannot change the region on the account, thus you will have to make a new account, meaning you Gamerscore, achievements, Microsoft Points etc will not be transferred over.

You will still be able to access all of your DLC and demos if you leave your old account on the Xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.