CeX

Has anyone tried their website its is so great. I ordered Killzone for the Ps4 for £25. I'm thinking this is where I might get some of my X1 games from. They are really good.

https://uk.webuy.com/ 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

CeX is a good place to sell stuff.

But if you go inside the shop it usually smells of wee.

All there stuff is used.  If you do buy from them ask to see the disc and if it's scratched have them put it through their disc repair machine.

I've always sold my games to CeX and I find them great for that but like Azrael said your better off going in store and seeing the disc. Every game and even piece of hardware I've had from their website has been shocking. Infact I remember now that I bought a game from them and they sent me an empty case. I went through the customer services to get a refund or a replacement and nothing ever came of it. I just gave up in the end.

Make sure your up-to-date with your jabs if you plan on going in a CeX shop, never know what you might catch..

Lol, CEX does seem to be the place where people go to flog stuff that Game, etc refuse to buy.

Dunno if I'd trust buying stuff "sight unseen" from their website.... the OP may get lucky though.

I take on a regular basis very strong painkillers which I get the proper way, doctor, prescription, chemist but I'd rather go to a dodgy site online for my pain killers than order something from CEX from the stories I've heard :-)

sold a few, never bought ... there prices aren't that great ... they costs less in game preowned and that says it all ...

oh wait bought a 250GB HDD for £50 but no games ...

I don't recommend buying from CeX Online because if it's for returns & refunds they'll take ages (a month or more) so it's either right the first time or there'll be trouble.

One thing to always expect from CeX = Scratched discs. If you've bought from them you know what it's like.

Everything CEX sells is pre owned so no thanks

They do sell factory sealed games too but you're better off buying from Zavvi/Amazon/eBay/Play or wherever than CeX.