Certain disc won't read multiplayer

I bought a new copy of Black Ops because my old copy was scratched up a little.  My new and the old copy have the same problem; they don't load multiplayer or zombies.  It will be in the middle of loading up a map and the disc will stop spinning and it will freeze the loading bar.  I don't have an HDD drive so I can't store it.  If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have you tried clearing your system cache? Go to your System Settings and select Storage or Memory. Highlight the storage device and press Y on your controller. Select Clear System Cache and select Yes. Clearing the cache will mean you will have to re-download previous updates in games but you will be prompted to do so apon re-entering the games so you will not lose any updates. You could also delete your profile and re-download it and see if that helps. Make sure when doing this you only delete profile and not profile and items.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there. If clearing the system cache (as RRod TinyTurtle suggested) doesn't work, you can try deleting all of the game files. To do so, go to System Settings → Memory → Hard Drive → Call of Duty: Black Ops → Delete. If it still freezes up even after deleting all the game files and starting over, your console may need to be repaired. You can learn about the console repair process at support.xbox.com/.../repair-process.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.