Cela vien dema console ou pas ???

Aujourd'*** j'ai acheter des points microsofts et des que je les rentre on me demande mon nom et mon prenom, et ensuite une adresse de facturation, s'il vous plait aidez-moi j'ai depenser beaucoup d'argent dans c'est code .

Translation:
Today I have purchase Microsoft points and that I enter asked me my name and my first name, and then a billing address, is it you please help me I spend lot of money in it's code. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

alor se son des faut point microsoft

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I buy points Microsofts and as I returned I was asked my name and surname and then a billing address, please

help me I spend a lot of money in this code.

Used google translate to help translate your question so I'm sorry if I get this wrong, but I would need some more information before I could start to give a good answer for you, but I will try.

You have tried to buy points using your card on xbox live and its not worked! It could be a problem with your card and your bank won't let you spend money on xbox live or xbox won't accept payment from your bank due to the type of card being, you could try another card if possable, as a security measure xbox will ask to varify your details before allowing payment to be made.

If you are have problems with card payment then I would suggest buying an xbox live code from a local shop then enter the code given though your console.

Hope I helped and didn't get it compleatly wrong due to google translate :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.