Catwoman playable in Arkham City

GameSpot has a new trailer and interview with RockSteady confirming that Catwoman will be a playable character during parts of Arkham City.

She has her own style of movement and combat as well.

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6316489/batman-arkham-city-updated-hands-on-preview?tag=topslot;title;1

Quote:
Ginn wound down the Batman portion of the demo by heading over to a roof which had a conspicuous group of cats hanging out. Once Batman was near the cats a new context sensitive option, titled "take a break," appeared. When the option was selected a cutscene was triggered and Catwoman popped out from the shadows, as she does, and gameplay shifted to her.

Source: Neogaf

Not sure how I feel about this. Hopefully it wont disappoint but i never liked catwoman.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

she looks brilliant

This reminds me I really need to start playing the Arkham Asylum.

Regardless I hate catwoman, but having two playable characters with two different styles is very interesting and enjoyable. I remember the thing I loved most in Legacy of Kain: the defiance game is that we can play with both Kain and Raziel, each have his different playing style. anyway at lok the game play and  story was outstanding. anyway lets hope they make a good new Batman game.