Catherine

Anyone else picking this up this Friday then? I got my copy from ShopTo today. Yet to play it though. I got a rather nice free A4 poster with it to!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Definately.

It's a shame we had to wait so long but at least it's finally being released here in Europe.

Mine should be arriving with "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning" so it's gonna be a busy weekend.

Az

i r buy sheep version wit pizzer boxx

Some of the game play i have seen looks a wee bit wrong......kinda creepy pervy vibe going on!

No, not getting this personally, my money this week has went on Kingdoms of Amalur instead.

Just opened the case to find it has a reversible cover; You can choose to ither have the blonde bombshell Catherine as the front cover, or Katherine! Also includes a fully coloured manual. Very nice!

Pathetic love story any man who enjoys this game has issues.

Yeah, there's not enough guns and mussels and balls in this for me, I'm afraid.

Don is clearly to manly for us.

I played Catherine on the PS3 last summer, and have completed, and enjoyed it immensely.  The game has a fantastic plot, and anyone who states that one must have issues to play the game, quite clearly has an issue themselves.  One of the highspots of 2011 for me, a shame that Europe has had to wait so long!!

I can't have it. :( stupid job and lack of money. :(