Catch 22...or something like it, PLZ help

I have been playing with my gamertag denton84 for quite time now. The other day I got a message I needed to log in with the emailadress for this account. So I did but it kept telling me it was the wrong password. This is unfortunately a "live" email I no longer use. Now after having filled out the forms about reseting the password MS tells me they can't give me a reset password since they can't tell its my account. This in combination with having to renew debit card has rendered my account useless after hours of playing. My question is if I can have my saves from games like borderlands 2 transfered to a new account?

As of now I cant fix the debit card and keep getting emails from MS telling me I must update debit info. Wich I cant since I cant log into my account....

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

didnt mean to write this account but for the other account wich is [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

xbox customer phone support should be able to help you out now that you have filled out the account recovery form.

they will need the 8 digit account recover request number and your 12 digit console id number

and to answer the second half of your question

no, nothing from the account you are having issues signing into current can be transferred to another account.

the subscription, microsoft points, game saves, downloadable content, ect. will stay on that account.

so keep trying to get back into your account!

i know xbox phone support will be able to help you!

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for the swift answer. I'll try phone support. If u see this I have yet another question: if I manage to get into the account. Can I somehow change the mailing adress? Since I don't use the one stated now. Or is that the same as your answer for the account transfer?:-)

Sorry this didn't help.