Castle Crashers pulls a Minecraft, but better

Back when Minecraft released on the Xbox One, you could pick it up for a measly $5 if you already owned it on the Xbox 360, which, IMO, was a steal, since it was such a great game. Well, I was just reading up on IGN's news and found out that Castle Crashers will be re-releasing on the Xbox One (something we already knew) officially on September 20th. What I didn't know, however, and what I'm sharing with you now is that on that day, if you already have the game on the Xbox 360, it'll be entirely free! However, there's a catch - if you own it on the Xbox 360 and pick it up on September 21st or after, it'll be $5. If you have never owned Castle Crashers before, it'll be $15 instead (which, having played the game is still entirely worth it, IMO). It even comes with new features like a new mode and has even been upgraded to 60fps! ;D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's released on Sept 9th & free to anyone who owns it on the 360 until Sept 20th,it's not released on Sept 20th

Er... what if you already have it on the ONE?

Are you thinking of castlestorm?

Yeah Az,think your getting confuddled,Castle Crashers isn't out on the One yet.

Great little co-op game!  

@Daft Badger,

The 9th? Even better!

I hope we can transfer save data. I could get up to 850GS for the campaine part of the game. Just leaving 150 for the Rank mimi game modes. Inclueding new achievement for the new mini game on the rank online version.

Awesome game, but I don't think I have the interest to play through it again. Very cool of the devs to offer the discounts though.

Yeah, i was confusing it with something else.

"Happy Wars" actually.

"Castle Crashers" never really grabbed my attention and with so many better games on the ONE... it's unlikely to.

Still nice to get a discount if had it on the 360.