Capture Cards

Does anybody know if the current capture cards such as the Elgato will be supported on Xbox one??  If they are, will there be better capture cards coming out shortly after?

The reason I ask is because I would like to buy one, but if the current ones won't be supported on Xbox one then I don't want to buy one now, obviously. Same goes for if there will be something better out by release...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

I will answer question, but please, next time either search the forums for the answer or the internet. Yes, external capture cards will be supported.

I did search the forums, but didn't find a for sure clear answer. At least not enough to go out and buy a capture card by reading them. Plus, I've read multiple things as to if they would be or not. Thanks anyway. Nice community we have here

I'm just saying. I searched google for "will xbox one support capture cards" and this was the very first article.

http://kotaku.com/you-can-use-video-capture-devices-on-xbox-one-but-what-985846898

Yes you can as above article states

Turtle is right though. I have been involved in 2 threads on these forums already so they do exist in a search.