Capcom's Arcade Cabinet Pricing/Release Schedule

Only one I'd be interested in from the list is Ghost's n Goblin's.

Its good to have the freedom to choose as packs or individuals I suppose, with a freebie thrown in for enticement and to be honest Black Tiger is a pretty decent little game.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/02/07/capcom-arcade-cabinet-bringing-80s-arcade-goodness-to-360-and-ps3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^ Ghost's n Goblins, that's an absolute must buy for me, classic game.

Shame there's no U.N Squadron/Area 88 or Strider. If those were the two free games (doubt it mind) i'd buy the whole set.

Will wait to see what the 2 free bonus games are when the full package is available before i even think about buying anything. No incentive to buy the packs seperately when you can get them cheaper in May with 2 extra games.

[quote user="DanielCornflake"]

Will wait to see what the 2 free bonus games are when the full package is available before i even think about buying anything. No incentive to buy the packs seperately when you can get them cheaper in May with 2 extra games.

[/quote]Indeed, because in the long run generally anything Capcom doesn't go on sale and even if it did it'd be a piddling twenty percent off like the recent Megaman deals.

Looking forward to Trojan....I remember spending loads of money on this game in the arcades......And as for Ghost and Goblins I will say no more..........Looks like people are listening to what games we as gamers are after.

Miss arcades. Black Cat 2 in Towyn and swapping a £1 coin (borrowed of parents) for 10 x 10p coins then working out which cabinets to play on. Ghost and Goblins I avoided after a while as a tough game.

[quote user="Mister BuzzBee"]

[/quote]I got It for my Wii on the Virtual Console, Indeed truly one classic game, Used to play this years ago In the local chippie, 10p a go, Whole gang of us, We were In the right place, Games, Food, Drink, Heat lol.

[quote user="HighlandRainbow"]

[/quote]I got It for my Wii on the Virtual Console, Indeed truly one classic game, Used to play this years ago In the local chippie, 10p a go, Whole gang of us, We were In the right place, Games, Food, Drink, Heat lol.

[/quote]

A truly great time to be a kid, Think our generation had the best of it if i'm honest!

[quote user="HighlandRainbow"]

[/quote]

10p to play a game, those were the days lol.

Nice one Steve cheer's for posting mate ! :)

As already mentioned roll on Ghost 'n' Goblins and the other one I cant wait for is Commando but I think 2000pts might well be draining from my account to be honest !

On a side note about 10p lol it used to be back in the day when that was all I asked for  the shop a vast selection was to be chosen from with chocolate highland toffee or a Wham bar being particular favourite's (and it was a decent size back then too) :)