Capcom Say Thanks For Buying "Marvel vs Capom 3"!

By releasing "Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3".

So what's "Capcom" actually Japanese for anyways?  'Electronic Arts'?

Gosh, do I throw my money at this or do I hold off a few months for "Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Arcade Edition"?

Thanks Capcom.

Don'd mind me if I save my money.

Az

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

that would be cool.

I blindly bought MVC 3 on release while at first i was enjoying it but then got bored really quickly.

the roster just did't seem all that  

It makes perfect sense. There are plenty of characters I'd like to see added to the roster that wont be, such as the Invisible Woman (most powerful of the FF, trained to fight by Iron Fist) but I doubt she'll ever make the cut.

no i haven't it was a outburst of my disappointment in capcom i meant no offence by it and i understand that every character has a fan base. it just seems that the more capcom add the more the leave out if that makes any sense?

Do you mind me asking if you've ever read anything with Rocket Raccoon in it?

yes i noticed that it really is a silly racoon thing of me to do

you apologise for saying it then quickly say it again.....all characters have a fan base, just because you dont know or understand the character's inclusion doesnt make it silly

cool what was it on?

I am a fan of the game and the comics, I say that Rocket Raccoon will make a great addition to the Marvel side. Of course I'd rather have his pal Groot.

oh sorry my bad just saying maybe they should listen to what the fans want then add silly racoon things

Helps if you do some research on why characters are included in a ensemble roster before calling them silly.....this is a version I would consider picking up now....god bless Capcom