Capcom Arcade Cabinet: Retro Game Collection coming to LIVE Arcade

[QUOTE]Capcom didn't give a date for Arcade Cabinet's launch, although Kataoka said the full official announcement of the line will come on Feb. 7.

"We'll be releasing a free starter pack of sorts that lets you play one title to the end," he said. "We're still debating how we'll distribute the other titles, but one plan we have in mind is to have packs of multiple games available for really surprisingly cheap prices. I think we'll have the demo out before too long, and we're setting up the distribution schedule for the rest of the games such that we'll be keeping players entertained for a while to come."
[/QUOTE]

http://www.polygon.com/2013/1/9/3854394/capcom-launching-series-of-downloadable-retro-arcade-game-ports-for

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Love old Capcom stuff. It'll be about 1200msp per title though knowing them. I'll be keeping my eyes open though, mainly for Ghouls and Ghosts

[quote user="Steve Of The O"]

Love old Capcom stuff. It'll be about 1200msp per title though knowing them. I'll be keeping my eyes open though, mainly for Ghouls and Ghosts

[/quote]

[quote]one plan we have in mind is to have packs of multiple games available for really surprisingly cheap prices[/quote]

I'm wondering what their idea of surprisingly cheap is when they charge crazy amounts for disc locked content.

[quote user="oo Yungstar oo"]

[/quote]

[quote]one plan we have in mind is to have packs of multiple games available for really surprisingly cheap prices[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol Cornflake hit it right on the head, just remember this is CAPCOM!

Just don't buy then you wont have to cry.

[/quote]

I dread to think how much money I put into the arcade machines playing this game back in the day.