Can't upload content to my fileshare

I play Halo Reach and one of the things I like to do is share my video clips...well recently I can't because I'm getting an odd message telling me that the creator of the file isn't allowed on Xbox live when I'm clearly on Xbox Live Gmertag is J The Nailer.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Is your account corrupt? If so then delete and recover it and Try clearing your cache. Oh and in some weird situations they don't allow certain Gamertags to post content (I do not know why)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

how do i delete my account then rocover it? and how do i clean my chache? the reason i ask is because im having the same problem.  i bought bungie pro and now it doesnt work! what a waste of money if i cant get my fileshare to work again

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there! To delete your account, open up the storage device that the profile is saved to, select the profile, and then select delete. IMPORTANT: only delete the profile, not the items! These are your game saves! To clear your cache, open the memory and hover over the HDD. Press (Y) and select Clear Cache from the menu. I always recommend restarting the console after a cache clear as well. Does this help?

Sorry this didn't help.