Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later"

My son was banned from his Xbox Live account and when I go submit a request for a case review, I get this error "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" and have gotten the same error for the past 4 days. I have tried different computers, different browsers, deleting cookies etc. Microsoft support says the only way to get the case reviewed is via the form that isn't working. Help! He says he didn't do anything wrong...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 44 Applies to:

Hey there X mrpopaluar X!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble submitting a case review. To check, are you the parent account for your son's account? If so, are you signing in to submit a case review from your account? Keep us in the loop.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there X mrpopaluar X!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble submitting a case review. To check, are you the parent account for your son's account? If so, are you signing in to submit a case review from your account? Keep us in the loop.

Yes - I am the parent account for my son's account. I am not able to submit the review request using a child account. I am using my account to submit the case review request. It has been two weeks now.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there x mrpopaluar x.

Thanks for clarifying! So we can best help out, can you share a screenshot of the error you're receiving as well as message me the Gamertag you're trying to submit a case review for? Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there x mrpopaluar x.

Thanks for clarifying! So we can best help out, can you share a screenshot of the error you're receiving as well as message me the Gamertag you're trying to submit a case review for? Thanks!

Attached is the error I am receiving (see the top above the Submit Case heading). The gamertag is Drayko. I'll message you this as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!

We've passed this along to the appropriate teams. Once we have further information, we will reach back out here!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello again!

When you get a chance, go ahead and check your Microsoft Account's email that is associated with your Xbox Live account for further information regarding this case.

Sorry this didn't help.