Cant sign into xbox live an have tryed changing password :(

i cant sign into xbox live on my xbox however i can on here, it says that my password or email isnt valid but i know it is someone help please!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Head over to support for help or give Microsoft a call :D

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have exactly the same problem my comes up with please try again later code: 80151011 every time I try to log in

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Cheffie! So that error code means there may be a problem with your profile. I would first verify your account information at live.com, and if everything looks good and you can sign in, I would then recommend you clear your Xbox 360 system cache.

If the problem persists, please go ahead and create a new thread, and we will get to the bottom of it.

Cheers! 

Sorry this didn't help.

1) Take the addresse to account.live.com/password/reset for the password reset

2) If you can't reset it, go to http://account.live.com/acsr SAVE THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU

3) If that fails, contact Support and provide them with the Console ID number from Settings | System | Console Settings | System Info (it's on the 2nd line) and the reference number from the email sent to you in Step 2, and submit a UE Request. It is faster to have the Agent call you by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us or you can look up the phone number from the 1st web link in the .sig shown below.

4) Should all THAT fail,

A) If you already have a second Microsoft Account (formerly known as the Windows Live ID) you can skip step B/B1/B2 altogether

B) Make a new Microsoft Account at http://startup.live.com which after you complete it should lead you to the Account Summary

B1) If you don't get to the Account Summary page, go to http://Account.Live.Com and sign in there.

B2) If you are prompted to cofirm the email address, please do so.

C) Complete the security information by clicking on the Edit Security Info link below. Make sure to add the Security Question down below as well as a cellular number in the Phone Numbers field and an alternate email address which is different from the Microsoft Account address.

D) Then, enter go.microsoft.com/fwlink in the address bar of your browser. Fill in the form there, with the subject EMAIL BEHIND MICROSOFT ID IS BROKEN - give a good working email where their support folks can find you. You should receive a response within a day, the gods willing.

Sorry this didn't help.

Real quick before you call microsoft. Are you using AT&T U Verse as your ISP? If you are then there is the issue because no one with u verse is able to sign on with xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there, what's the exact error you get when you try in?  Is there any numerical code with it?  Can you sign into that account using login.live.com?

Sorry this didn't help.