cant sign-in to xbox live because?

Hello fellow gamers,

i recently tried to log on to my xbox360 console to have a few games on call of duty as i normally would, but it did not sign my xbox live account in, it came up saying Phsyco Miko sign'd in, yet it was not connected to xbox live, i tested my connection as it suggested which is all fine, then it was suggested to sign out and re-download my profile.. so i did and as it got a few seconds in it comes up with the error code and says we cannot down load xbox live profiles at the time please try again later. and now my account is not on my xbox when i try to sign into a account, i logged into my account on my computer and if i click the 'my account' button it says uh-oh that shouldnt of happened it appaers youve found a glitch.. so i am all out of idea's can anyone please help a fellow gamer out?

many thanks Phsyco miko

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

._. Im having that problem too... Was just about to create  a post like this one...

Having the same problem here so I cant really help.

there is one thing i am going to try and that is to clear my cashe or try to i will be back soon with a update :D

The sever are down at the moment

ah well that would explain it but i got a text off one of my friends asking me to come onto MW3 and his is running fine? :/

i'm having the same thing too.my buddies are on fifa waiting for me, yet mine told me to re downoad profile, stopped halfway through and now my profile isnt on my console and wont download :(

I just signed on try it now.

mine still wont download i dont now what to do now >.>

Their front end user server prob crashed. The front end server usually controls signing in among other things. Give it a little time. I know it sucks but there isn't much we can do now except hope they got their best people on it or will soon, to resolve it

yeah i guess so cheers for the help i think ill just go to sleep and see what happens in the morning