Can't sign in, Please help

Today i tried logging in on my [mod removed] gold account but it keeps popping up with this message " your xbox live membership information isn't valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from Xbox live" i tried to recover it but  i can't remember the email or password i used to create it since i had for along time, I've been trying to log on for hours today, please help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you don't remember your Live ID or password, you'll need to give phone support a call for further assistance. They can be reached at 800-4MY-XBOX.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you visited https://billing.microsoft.com to verify that your Gold subscription is still active?

Sorry this didn't help.

The gold subscription is still active, when i check the friends list of my silver account i see my account still has the gold label. I can't log onto xbox.com with my gold account because i can't remember my windows live id or password because i've had this account for years. so i can't check that site because i need to log in on my gold accounts windows live id to see my billing information

Sorry this didn't help.