Cant send messages on Xbox live

Everytime i try and send a message, i get this stupid Cant send message box and i have to it ok and then go back to send it. I have to repeat that many times before it goes through, maybe 10-15 times. I have already done the family settings thing like someone suggested but its starting to get really annoying. Anyone have an idea

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hello whiteboy1280502,

I understand the frustration of this. If you could please clear the system cache: Settings, system, storage, hover-over the Hard-drive and click (Y). Clear the cache 3-times. After that, please test your Xbox Live connection to ensure you getting the best results. Once you have done that please restart your Xbox and see if you can send messages. If the problem occurs still please delete your profile only and re-download it.

Thank you!  

Alliance United

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Wow, thanks for all the awesome feedback. Real help. Ya, that didnt do anything and made it worse i think. THis is ridiculous. I should be getting a percentage off my monthly bill seeing as this is a service i pay for and havent had it for quite some time now. Thanks topdog for at least answering.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.