Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold

This is getting rediculous now, I have put sufficient funds into my bank to be able to renew my Xbox Live Gold account. I have tried to add my Visa to my payment options, it appears to go through fine but games like Halo Reach continue to tell me I don't have permission to play on Xbox Live. I have not touched any of the parental settings on my Xbox or anything like that. I came onto this website and updated my information there, after it kept telling me my info is invalid, I finally got it to go through, However, i'm still unable to play on Xbox Live and it tells me I've found a glitch in the system when I try and get on the payment options page

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 52 Applies to:

You are showing as gold on here when you post.  Be aware that if you pay for gold on the website, sometimes it can take a wee bit for the information to populate your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It sounds like your account is suspended dut to a problem with your payment option.

Log on the billing.microsoft.com to change your primary credit card or call the guys at customer support.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the replies guys, as onyx62is said, it was a case of it taking a "wee" (being literally over 5 hours) to register my payment. My girlfriend came down, I showed her the problem when it came up in a discussion about frustrating money services several hours later, then when I asked my mum later if I can borrow her debit card, it seemed to have registered by itself.

Sorry this didn't help.