Cant remember windows live id for my online profile and my profile was deleted apparently

Exactly what it says, i've been pulling my hair out, i tried to make a new windows live id and maybe connect it to my online profile with my gold membership but all that [mod removed: profanity] did was make another useless profile that wont exist on my xbox so I also need that one deleted.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

first of all profiles will NEVER be deleted if your window live ID is assigned to an xbox then that email can never be deleted. Your profile still exists but it may of ran out of gold membership however to solve this issue I would advide you to ring support as they can look into this and you may have to answer a few questions such as your previous gamertag hope I helped ! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

when you say ring, you mean call or just do the help and support messages? And I remember my gamertag, if we had the option to sign in with that instead of my windows live ID I wouldn't have a problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, CensedSalmon4! I'm a little unclear on the issue here. First off, when you say your profile was deleted do you mean that your profile was removed from your Xbox? If this is the case and you do not know your WLID I would recommend getting in touch with phone support as Chris21ce suggested: support.xbox.com/contact-us.

If this is not the case and your profile is still on your Xbox you can find your WLID by following these steps: support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id. Hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.

well to be more specific, when you use a program like modio, you plug a flashdrive into your xbox, move your profile over, take it to your computer, and use it with the modio program to rehash and resign game saves to use for your own. I got so into this I just kept my profile on my flashdrive, and when my profile corrupted during a backup....I think the rest is self-explanatory, I got sad because someone had bought me a year of gold membership and it was gone and I felt like trash so I quit playing xbox, then later on after I gave up again I had graduated so I bought a gaming computer and played oblivion for anoth 4 years on that. XD But you get the idea. I sent an email regarding the issue, hopefully through that I can have someone just go and help me out by maybe setting a new windows live id to my second of two emails or something.

Sorry this didn't help.

just so you know Mister darcy I did NOT reject your answer AT ALL. I meant to click thank you for that answer as i"m about to check out what you posted. I did not mean to "reject" it, my page jumped up because I had just posted and it was refreshing. Sorry. :(

Sorry this didn't help.

so, you want to set a new WL ID to your old profile?

Sorry, I still don't know what's the problem here.

Sorry this didn't help.

My profile is not on my xbox, its gone, I moved it out to use modded saves like an idiot, and it got destroyed by being corrupted.

I cannot get my profile back, I need to know my windows live id to redownload it. Thus I cannot get my profile back unless some xbox help and support gives me a new windows live id after making sure I am who I am, so I can log in and download my profile on my xbox. This is the only way, the two ways to get your profile back by default.

Reset your password or

redownload your profile

Cannot be used because both instances are in effect and niether would work, I dont know my wl id so I cant just reset password, and I cant download my profile so I can play games again like I used to because I don't know my wl id.

Its possible it could be my very first email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** BUT that email had a very weak password. I got it in the 6th grade, and someone hacked it and started using it for spam, it was on a list of known spammers so I had it closed down. Probably a good while after I had the xbox which would explain in that case why it wouldn't work with that when I tried it unless our wl id is a distinct wl email. I have no clue what my wl id could be in this way.

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't think I can ring support, I dont have headphones or a mike of any kind. unless I can use my plug and play 360 with 360 headphones.

Sorry this didn't help.

Umm, I've managed to login here into my account. It WAS the social unrest email, wrong passwords, I've got five or six passwords I've used over time and some more where I've used usernames that I'm not using on that site as the username as the password as well. Maybe I can either download it from here to a flashdrive or try it on the xbox but it wasnt recognised when I tried it on the xbox but it is here. Hmm, I'll try it one way then the other I guess. Sorry ofr triple posts, cant update my previous posts and all that.

Sorry this didn't help.

Man, all I can say is God is good. I've managed to reclaim this profile on my xbox and it is downloading now. My profile i had thought was lost was this one, and i've got it back, i"m online and its all good.

Sorry this didn't help.