Can't remember Email Account!

Okay my main xbox live account got suspended about 20 minutes ago (no clue why) and it told me to go check my windows live for more details. Well the problem is I haven't looked at what my email account is under that xbox live account so I can't figure out why i'm suspended. I know what the password is just need to know the email address. Any suggestions on how to find out my email account?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

You can try calling support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had to do a factory reset for my xbox 1 afterwards it asked me for my email add...so I gave them my comcast.net address, but it said password didnt' work, so I reset it, next thing you know, it creates a brand new gamertag, I'm like, what?  Then  all xbox said was they needed the email address to send me a verification code, but Jesus, I haven't seen that thing in over a decade, I think I used it once to set up with microsoft, and I'm like if I don't recall the email address, how do I know to go there for a verification code?  Rock meet hard place

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there CriminalTen9961!

Sorry to hear about the issue.  Since this thread is almost 4 years old, please be sure to post a new thread if you need assistance.

If you are logged into an Xbox 360 console, you should be able to see your main email address there. If not, I would try to continue working with phone support on the issue.

Sorry this didn't help.