cant recover profile

i was lagging like crazy and was fed up of trying to join parties, so i decided to watch a video on the dashboard and it came up saying my xbox live connection had timed out. so i looked on the forums and people were saying to delete my profile and then recover. so i deleted it and now i cant recover it again. it just saying cant recover profile? please help ? 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Go to https://login.live.com (scratch the www You don't need it) ......Reset your password****put in your email leave the password portion blank then click the link that states Fogot Password  (((((( make sure you have access to your email the 1 you used to sign in here))))))  then after reset clear your cache go to my xbox>memory>high hard drive press Y (not A) clear cache then recover your profile

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

For lag run a ping test  Command Prompt (looks like a chalk board ) for ur pc Type in Exactly

ping www.google.com -t

Let test run for @ least 5 Min's

to STOP CTRL+C

Packets lost if 0 that's good

If you see a maximum of above 100ms (that means ur signal is all over the place call Ur internet provider)

and do a powercycle (unplag modem and router from the wall ) make sure you turn the xbox off first and remove Ur adapter (if you have 1 ) Let everything reset for @ least a few Min's

Then plug everything in 1 by 1 allow each thing to reboot b4 u plug in the next item then turn on ur xbox then plug in ur adapter

Another thing to try is restore your system to factory defaults (http://support.xbox.com/en-us/pages/xbox-live/troubleshoot/connection-issues/cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard.aspx (this gives you the steps and screen shots )

You should be good to goooooooooooooo

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.