Cant recover my other xbox live account. PLEASE HELP!

Question Info

Last updated August 30, 2018 Views 74 Applies to:

I tried typing a description in the body 5 TIMES NOW and thats all it lets me post! this site sucks!! Is there a phone # I could call to resolve my problem? otherwise heres the description for the 6th time!!!

My son messed up our other xbox live account, he went on bungee.net and ended up changing a bunch of stuff and now we cant log onto our "Blakninja48" acct! That acct should have been under the email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Now I can't log on or recover it. he said he changed the password accidentally so I tried it and it recovered some new acct name that hasnt even been set up! I paid for the "Blackninja48" acct so I dont want to loose it! We really like this account because we have friends on it that arent on our other "robodeem" account. PLEASE HELP!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Must've changed the WLID as well then if you're not getting the Blakninja48 account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually scratch that I've had a plunder of Bungie.net myself and found you can't do those sorts of things you describe to your WLID and/or XBL account on there. Hence I suspect your Blakninja account never had anything changed or there's something we're not being told. If the WLID and/or had been changed it would have to have been on the console and you'd have had no problems logging in.

Sorry this didn't help.

My son was on bungee to try to get a symbol next to his profile name on halo reach, he said that he got it now but we cant figure out the acct! The original password that was for the "Blakninja" acct says that we dont have permission to access or something like that now. So bungee does affect your Xbox acct in some ways. he said that when he went on with the email, he deleted something that was set up because he said someone had set a bungee on his email, so after deleting that he proceeded to make a new one to get his symbol. but how can there be more than one acct on 1 email address?? this other free xbox acct is on that email now so what happened to our "Blakninja48" acct? And the money I payed for it? Is there a way to ask someone from xbox how to fix my issue??

Sorry this didn't help.

Something's really not adding up here and I think it's whatever your son deleted that's causing the problem. Bungie.Net is setup in such a way that all you need to do is log in with your WLID and password (they call it a .net passport but it's the same thing) and you're fine.  As such everyone who has a WLID already has a Bungie.Net account .You definately can't alter your WLID or XBL account while you're on there (I went through the site with a fine tooth comb) so dollars to donuts it's the deleted something that's the issue.

Call support and they should be able to help you.

Sorry this didn't help.

ya he deleted the acct because he didnt know that they were already set up for you. Do you have a number to call for support?

Sorry this didn't help.

Click support at the top left of this page then contact us and it'll be in there.

Wait if he only deleted the account from the console then you should just be able to recover it with the original WLID and password or whatever he changed the password too. Give that a go first.

Sorry this didn't help.

Get this, I just got off the phone with xbox support and my issue is very rare! The rep I talked to had only seen 1 other instance like this!! It turns out that Both the "Blakninja48" acct and the other random free acct that I talked about are both linked to the one email!! Obviously you can only have one gamer tag per email so they are considered corrupt now and my "Blakninja48" acct cant be saved! They have canceled the acct because they have no way to fix or remove a tag from the email! So they are having a team look at the issue and will get back to me within 48 hrs! Then will send me a token for the remaining time left on the acct! I told them I wanted extra time added because this is a problem that isnt my fault and that they obviously have a loophole in the system somewhere!! I guess I'll wait to see what they give me for all the trouble and annoyance this has caused me....   I thank you for your time and hope to maybe meetup with ya online sometime!! Thank you very much for the help!

Sorry this didn't help.

I've tried and tried but it won't let me sign into my account please recover:account name litsavage99

Sorry this didn't help.