cant recover due to hacker

last night i was playing on  my xbox then suddenly my account was signed out. so this morning i tryed recovering it and it didnt work. then i tried signing in on my hotmail but i couldn't sign in because the password was wrong. from then i recovered my account through my mums e-mail, because the hacker had forgot to remove my mums e-mail reset, and then got my account back and noticed that one of the e-mail reset accounts was someone called [modremoved] so this was the person obviously who hacked into my account. so what i am asking is could someone help me out and somehow have this account banned please. thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Ring support to get a Unautorized access case started. They will get it back for you. Don't give anyones info out on the forum no matter how loathsome they are.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

the same exact email was used to hack my account too. They ended buying 5600 ms pts but luckily I was able to recover my account before it was sold off on ebay or wherever it may of went.

Sorry this didn't help.

You'd need to have words with support about getting a refund for those points. Also look into your password selection, I know the common response to that is "but my password is really strong" there's no harm in taking a look at it. You're going to need to change it anyway to stop the same person getting back in anyway.

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you not heard of the EA hacking that went on in June. I see you own several EA games so maybe you should be worrying about your own password pal.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same user hacked my live account as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

so theres 3 accounts already that were hit by the same person for sure, wonder what the chances are that MS will connect the dots and finish our UAI faster than 1-3 months.

Sorry this didn't help.

sounds more like a case of a modded lobby or someone offering a ultimate team hack people comprimising accounts usually aren;t know by the person who lost the account unless they were phishy with their information and no hacker in their right mind will brag about it

Sorry this didn't help.

.........you again with the phishing accusations. You aren't even an ambassador, so please keep your comments to yourself if you aren't going to do anything but accuse people of giving out their information, especailly if you have no idea what  you are talking about.

Also, his gamertag wasn't posted in this thread, the mod removed his email (the email he tried to add to our accounts). The only reason I found this thread originally was because I googled the email adress and this was 1 of the only 3 results.

Sorry this didn't help.