Can't Recover Account.

Recently, I've been trying to recover my account onto my XBox(which has since been on my cousins' XBox). Nearly a month ago, I've been trying to recover my account back onto my HDD(at their house), and about 25% into the recovery process, I get an error: "Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later." Well, I did try again later. and the same error showed up.

Within the last hour, I've been attempting it again(this time on my internet connection), but i still get the same error.

-I had just got the July 19 update, so it can't be an internet problem.

-There are no problems with my Windows Live account. I can sign in just perfectly to my E-Mail and Games for Windows.

-At the same time as I was trying to recover it at my cousins' house, their cousin was visiting(don't get confused on me), and had recovered it just fine on BOTH my cousins' HDD and mine.

Any suggestions?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Well, the problem is that you gotta delete the profile from your Cousin's Xbox 360 in order to recover your profile from your Xbox 360.

It has happened to me before until I figured out the problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ugh.... They're in Albania right now.... and I'm about to be going to Europe myself. Well, it's not much of a problem really, since I have games on Steam and GFW. Thanks for the reply, I'll call them to delete it when every one's back in the U.S.

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually, I just contacted their sister(who had to stay back), and she deleted the profile for me. I tried recovering, and it didn't work. But THEN, I deleted the profile from MY HDD, tried recovering, and it worked! Thank you for giving me an idea of the solution.

Sorry this didn't help.