cant play online with mw3.... help?..

when i log on to mw3 everything works fine until i get to find match. i click on my desired match say free for all or team death match, it tells me there is free downloadable content and its required so i click yes and scroll to confirm purchase, its added to my active downloads and my active downloads screen pops up and they just sit there pending never to start iv tried everything. and apparently i have to have these downloads to play on line. if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated, quite frustrated right now i just want to play my game but insted i wasted 2 hours of my life trying to log on.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
[quote user="smoke420danks"]

when i log on to mw3 everything works fine until i get to find match. i click on my desired match say free for all or team death match, it tells me there is free downloadable content and its required so i click yes and scroll to confirm purchase, its added to my active downloads and my active downloads screen pops up and they just sit there pending never to start iv tried everything. and apparently i have to have these downloads to play on line. if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated, quite frustrated right now i just want to play my game but insted i wasted 2 hours of my life trying to log on.

[/quote]You could try downloading the content from the dashboard, if it is not a game update you should be able to do it from there, if you can't find the content to download have a look at your Download History and see if it is there, if it is download it from there, i'm afraid that's all i have got.

If this does not resolve your problem please post back here with as much detail as possible...