CANT PLAY ONLINE ANYMORE!!!

I can't play online anymore because of the new terms of service. I've created my xbox live account when i was young and have a parent email associated which is not being used anymore by my parent and she doesn't remember the password or anything about her old email. Im 21 years, 21! why am i still a child account! i know i can change this but why ask if i want to upgrade? of course i do, why isnt this a forced action for every player. so if those who have same problem as me, doesn't have start all over on the games that they have played. i have missed months of gaming because of this. i can sign onto xbox.com no problem, but when they ask question to prove its me like my billing info, i cant even access that! my own information because the stupid terms of service, even the representatives where amazed by this. i have talked to many support representative whom all tried very hard to help but couldnt. why cant anybody at microsoft upgrade my account to a adult!? i can't even access my account my xbox console. i need help! 8O

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Promoting your account to an adult is a function you do yourself on your console any time after you turn 18.

I know that doesn't help you right now, as that can't be done now till you get the current parental block dealt with.

You will have to try to figure out what email you used, and then go through password recovery steps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You will have to go thru the account verification process....I suiggest you get the email version.  That way you can take some time to answer the questions.  And there will be quite a few of them.  As far as the email and password, my late mother had that problem and this is what we had to do.  It take a few months and just about as many forms but we finally gained access to her account.  In the form it asks for an email address to send a password-reset link to so that will bypass the dead email problem.   Now, her problem wasn't exactly the same, but I imagine this is what you will have to do to get the parental block off.  And if you can't answer anything, then you just might as well start a brand-new account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.