Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

looks like you can't post either.

Are you ok? Buster wolf

See it as a good thing, BloPs is terrible. Count yourself lucky.

I can play it, ben playing this afternoon infact

Black ops is a horrible game, seems you got other good games on your recent played. Go Play Halo Reach!

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]

Something

[/quote]

Don't you play on your Xbox?

I swear your achievements hasn't increased in like 6 months.

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]

Black ops is a horrible game, seems you got other good games on your recent played. Go Play Halo Reach!

[/quote]

Only your opinion*

You on virgin media ... That's probably why .. Virgin are broken at the moment ..

[quote user="Akuza89"]

You on virgin media ... That's probably why .. Virgin are broken at the moment ..

[/quote]

At the MOMENT? AT THE @!!2£ MOMENT!!!!!!

Virginmedia has been useless for xboxlive since April, they have blamed Microsoft then they blamed Treyarch. Then people started getting warnings on Halo-Reach warning them they didnt have enough bandwidth to play the game correctly. They then were FORCED to admitt it was a problem there end. On the official virginmedia forum a member of there staff makes a post every month.

The post will say, "we still arent sure why some of you having trouble with xboxlive but were working to put things right and have been making changes to out network. They then as us to keep reporting our issues because they are listening. But since April all thats changed is we stopped getting randomly kicked of live 10 times a day. It can still take forever to pull up your friendslist, it can take an age to send a message, we still get booted from partys. IF YOU ENJOY ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAMING AVOID VIRGINMEDIA!

Agreed haha I couldn't get online hardly at all yesterday... It's crazy.. We're leaving next month because apparently sky are gonna be having a decent deal on so we're gonna jump ship to them!

I'm on virgin and have nt had any problems touch wood