Cant manage my billing options / can't redeem prepaid codes

Hi,

Whenever I try to redeem a xbox live - gold prepaid card it gives me an error with status code: 80169D3A. I know this error has something to do with my billing options but when I try to change these on xbox it says I have to go onto xbox.com/accounts and change it from there. But every time when I click on 'manage payment options' it gives me an error saying I have found a glitch in the system with this error message: 

date:10/02/2013 14:10:31
code:1AEEC3AACCBCB51
s:0j/R6QLJJ4Hqwmbx3XfB1A==
id:f2f9dec4-ac24-4c51-b228-f25ce092246b
req:04869ac7-7ed1-436e-87c5-c676333c682e

I've looked this up on internet but I can't seem to find any information about it and because of this I can't redeem my codes for xbox live and I'm stuck with xbox live silver. This is really annoying and I would be really thankfull if someone (preferably a moderator) could help me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there,

This normally happens when there is a problem with your payment info....mainly if there is an expired card on your account or even if there has been minor changes too.

You can try the billing site to see if everything is entered correctly or to make sure your changes are correct too. If you have an out of date card,  you will have to call support and talk to billing to have them help you sort it out.

https://login.live.com/ is for the billing site.

You can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and press the buttons according to your issues so you can have a Billing Agent correct your info.

You can also you the support link from this site and it will give you a few options on ways to contact them too.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.