cant load games!!! error 0x8027025a

i got my xbox one on the 22 , it worked fine for  3 days now it always freeze!

while playing got back to dashboard then no way to launch the game, when i do i have a error message "it take too long to load the game error 0x8027025a"

and y es i did the reset setting to default factory, and the hold power 10s to shutdown xbox one and restart, but it works 1h then got back to dashboard....

what should i ? since i cant play a 700$ console

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I sent this to some one else earlier.                                                                   Hey MX. This is happening because of Ram/Memory issues on the Xbox One. I suggest try holding down the power button on the console for 10-15 seconds and it should reboot, or try unplugging the powerbrick from the wall. I was having this problem earlier and this was what fixed it for me. When turning off the console every 2 days completely turn it off like i previously suggested to let the ram reboot.

This is not my main account, had to make another one. If this helps you please help me spread this message, and go to my youtube if you couldnt understand this and watch my newest video. youtube(dot)com/godthesniper

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.