Cant Join Online Black Ops Games

Hey, my black ops works fine into i go online and it will put me in a pre game lobby and then when the map starts loading it will load to 90% and then stop and fez , its not the dics becuz i got a new one and it would still not work , i cant play online maps and online and offline zombies

iv called xbox and call of duty and they both dont know whats going on

any one can help me and

or send me youtube videoss

my youtube -  www.youtube.com/gamerzpub

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hiya, please try to clear your XBOX 360's System Cache -> support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache.aspx, if you've already done that, you might want to install the game to your XBOX 360 -> support.xbox.com/.../manage-game-library.aspx, if you've already done that as well and it's still not working. Try to delete your profile from your XBOX 360 and then re-recover it -> support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile.aspx, if that doesn't work then you can try to remove your hard drive, format a USB Flash Drive for your XBOX 360 -> support.xbox.com/.../usb-flash-drive.aspx, recover your gamer profile on there via XBOX Live, and then try to run the game from there and see if that works out for you. Try all of those suggestions out and see if any of those things work out for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

iv clean the system before im downloading the game right now on my harddrive and iv deleted my account and recover it two

Sorry this didn't help.

i been having this same problem for almost a month now.. what is the deal, do i have a bug?

Sorry this didn't help.

Fatal, I don't think you're bugged, but we can give you our best assistance if you create your own thread with this info.

Sorry this didn't help.