Cant get xbox to sto ptaking my money, no matter what i do.

I tried to cancel my subscription via my xbox, but I just got an error. I tried doing it here, but they just email me a code, and unfortunately since ive had my microsoft account for about 8 years, I don't use that email and have since forgotten the password. When I go to customer support and try to resolve this, it just sends me straight to the worthless email thing with no other options.It goes without saying that im more than a little annoyed at how I'm not allowed to cancel a subscriptionvia xbox that i started via xbox. This *** company seems to have made it nearly impossible to stop them from taking your money ,but super easy to help them get it.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello Chief.

Have you tried calling Phone Support to see if they can help?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

@Stalk3rChief,

Try following the link below to reset your security proofs:

support.xbox.com/.../cant-access-security-proofs

Also, to cancel your subscription try this link which SHOULD bypass the need to do so, it will allow you to cancel the auto renewal:

1) support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

2) Click on "Cancel XBox Live Membership"

3) You should see a button show up "Auto Renewal", click on it

This goes through to the section showing your subscriptions and doesn't require entering the security proofs.  I'm not sure if this is by design or a bug, but it should get you where you need to be for the time being.  Note resetting the proofs takes 30 days if you do that as a secondary step.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.