Cant get online

Having some problems this morning , when I'm on the dashboard I'm connected to live but when I load any game I lose my connection

-

I tried testing my connection and everything it says is connected but when I press 'y' on status after running the test I get a big long error status report anybody any ideas?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Give us 5 mins, I will try and sign in on my console.

I signed in ok even though it does seem very slow, loaded up a game with no problems.

When you say it's losing connection everytime to try and play something, I wonder if it's having one of them moments where it's trying to update each game, maybe try clearing cache to see if that helps.

Give your internet kit, router etc, a quick reset.....can only help. Power them down for a minute or two, switch back on and try your connection to LIVE again

Theres the same complaints over on the US gen chat forum.

-

I bet you also have 0GS and 0ms points according to this site.

-

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status does not report any issues mind.....

[quote user="Piztup"]

Theres the same complaints over on the US gen chat forum.

-

I bet you also have 0GS and 0ms points according to this site.

-

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status does not report any issues mind.....

[/quote]

I just noticed now after you saying that I have 0 GS on forum, also I can't access anything on my account, I think Xbox.com is drunk lol.

Yeah cheers for the replies guys , piztup has hit the nail on the head I called up support and there is ongoing issues for some gamers getting online they hope to have it fixed in a few hours

thats what happens when you party hardy heheh

I've just noiced I have 0MSP and 0GS

looks like everyones account has been given a little reset

ok ive just phoned them @ xbox live customer support and they advise they are performing essential maintenance