Cant Get a unused GT ? Why not if its not being used?

Okay so I wanted to change my GT because other XBL members have been making sexist comments to me through messages, my GT is xShooterxChickx, i am a girl so i take offence to their comments. I went to go change my GT to P l a t y p u s Which is not taken bc i have done a seach and nothing comes up. But when i got to change it on xbox it says its taken. I called xbox support and they said the account may just be dormant and not being used. So i asked when they release GT;s that are not being used like this one. she was unable to find out. I was wondering if you could let me know when these old gts not being used are released next, or if anyone can manually Change my GT to that for me (a xbl employee) Thank you so much!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

The GT Platypus is in use, the system sees variations with spacing such as the one you've posted as the same (it's why there's not a Vernier Slake running around because I've got that GT). Even though it has no avatar, gamerscore or played games it's likely in use on Zune or GFWL. They were releasing ye olde GTs but stopped because people were creating them again to sell on. Don't know if that's been restarted though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.