cant get 2 xbox's to work...

I have 2 xbox's that I use.  One is in the living room, the other is the bedroom.  I play games in the living room, and i watch netflix at night in the bedroom.  I do this by having my xbox live gamertag on a memory card and i just carry it from one xbox to the other.  Ive been doing this for probly a couple years without a hick-up.  Its very great that i have been able too.  But when the new dashboard was released, i updated the livingroom without problem, then tried to update in the bedroom.  The bedroom wont let me fully update because it tells me it cant log in my gamertag with out a password from my windows live ID, Then it prompts an error saying it cant do this action at this time.   In the living room i specifically selected the option to not use a password to activate my account everytime i turn the xbox on. 

All i want to be able to do is what ive been doing before this update of the dashboard.  playing games in one room, watching netflix in the other on two xboxs i payed for with my hard earned money.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry i cant help with that.Try contacting XboxSupport on twitter.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Critical, so it sounds like you were able to update one console specifically, but you're having issues with the second one correct? It also sounds like you may be trying to sign into both consoles at the same time (which is not supported)--if this is the case, can you please try signing out of the updated console, and then sign into the non-updated console, to see if that allows you to get through? :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.