cant find profile!

i went offline for five minutes only to find that when i came back my profile wasnt there and it says xbl profiles cant be downloaded right now! FIX!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This has happened to me many time before. I would go offline and then come back to find my account vanished! Just go to the settings and check your connection to the internet. The reason they can't be downloaded is probably because you can't get to xbox live in general. I'm sorry that this is such an overused answer but check your internet and try again. If the connection is not working correctly you should try restarting your router. Take out all plugs connected from the router to an outlet and wait 15 seconds. After that plug them back in and reconnect your xbox to your router. You should be able to download your profile back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

Please follow the advise about checking your internet connection. However if this doesn't work, please try clearing the system coach and trying again. For information on clearing the coach. Please follow the link bellow for more help with that

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

After that, try downloading your profile again

Regards

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.