Cant Download my Profile!

Im trying to download my profile but it keeps saying my Account is logged in on another console, I never logged it on another console or gave my log in info to anybody. Please help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey there Jay! I understand you are seeing a message about being logged in to another console when you sign in. Can you let us know exactly what this says? Is it saying you have been signed in to another console, or that you are currently? If you would like to, you can make all other consoles require your log in information to sign in. We have steps for that at the end of our Profile Download Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../153143.aspx). Check those out and let us know if that helps. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It pops up saying "This account is signed in elsewhere" and then  says "this account is signed in on another console"

Please help

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there! It appears that your Xbox account might have been hacked into or you have downloaded it on a friends profile and they have logged into it. Please leave it a couple of days or so to see if it resolves it'self. If it doesn't, check back here and tell us exactly what it says/does when it comes up with this message/error. Thankyou!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello - thank you for clarifying. In this case, we would recommend you contact Phone Support for further assistance. support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.