Can't contact xbox live

Hi, I've been able to play for short periods of time when my screen will freeze and i will be taken off xbox live, where i wont be able to reconnect until some random time afterwards. I have called microsoft, my ISP, and my router company multiple times. I have reset my modem and router and no matter what i do, this problem persists. I have tried changing my Xbox to a static IP and opening the ports as i was instructed, and again, nothing. Maybe someone with a similar issue can help.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? California

Modem brand & model number:  Motorolla Surfboard SB5100
Router brand & model number:  Belkin 
F5D8235-4 v2000 N+ Wireless Router
Network Connection Type: Wired
If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using?
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
Things you have tried: Changing to Static IP, opening ports, connecting xbox straight to modem, calling ISP, microsoft and Belkin
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes
Is NAT Type Open? Yes
Any Error Codes you encounter: None
What type of internet do you have? DSL
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Time warner cable
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" and click on "More info", what is the exact message shown on screen? Your xbox can connect to the internet, but cannot contact xbox live.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey mate, can you please take a few minutes to try the steps in this guide, to see if they resolve the freezes you're experiencing? 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.