cant connected to xbox live

as far as i get is the available network screen then its say make sure your ethernet cable is plug to both router and modem

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm sorry, I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to. How about starting with our Connection Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx) and seeing if any of those suggestions help. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

on my laptop my link say on the bottom right corner that it has the ethernet cable plugged in but when i go to logg in it says "CANT CONTECT TO XBOX LIVE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO NETWORK SETTINGS?" AND WHEN I PUSHED YES I LOOKED AGAIN MY ETHERNET CABLE IS STILL ON AND THEN I CHECK OUT THE network and it takes a long time to load on the FIRST one and my ethernet cable is still on

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Valiant! We would certainly love to help you! However, we do need to ask you to create a new post about your issue. Make sure to include as many details as possible, and check out our Start Here sticky (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx). It outlines some info we need to effectively troubleshoot your connection issue. Thanks! :)

Sorry this didn't help.