Cant connect too most players

My Nat type is open and most of the people im trying to connect too's nat types are open also, but i just cant connect its been this ay ever since i got my xbox but im finaly sick of it also i brought gotham city imposters and i cant connect to any of the games it just lags and disconects everytime the game is just about to start. Someone should really help me <3 <3 <3

Modem brand & model number: brand: Siemens Model 4200.

Router brand & model number: Tp-link model No: TL-WR642G

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? i use ethernet ot internal.

Things you have tried: Opening port 88 and 3074 on my router, using ethernet, contacting tp-link for help(didnt get much help) tested connection(thats all i can think of .)

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Open

Any Error Codes you encounter: No

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Testra Bigpond ADSL

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:0000-0021

X:0000-F001

Y:20A8-4840

Z:0000-0000

ID:FFFF-FFFF

L:8015-100D

Q:8015-100D

T:Wireless

D:10.0.0.138, 192.169.1.1

S:No Security

C:6

hope someone can help :D

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there Sludg!
Can you confirm that your Siemens Model 4200 is just a cable modem and not with built in router. Just to rule out that your not having double NAT layers.

You should also secure your wireless network.

Make sure that your router's firmware is up to date.

Just a note: When opening ports with Port Forwarding make sure you have disabled UPnP and DMZ.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Taidara Yes my modems a cable modem, the firmware is as uptodate as it needs to be and the UPnP and DMZ are disables

Sorry this didn't help.

Howdy Sludgkiller!

Hopefully, I can give you a hand. You will be using a different DNS provider for your Xbox LIVE, this fixed my issue which is similar to yours.

From the Xbox Guide Button, go to Settings >> System Settings >> Network Settings and click on your network (Wired or Wireless)

Click Configure Network.

Go down to DNS Settings, and click it.

Click Manual

For the Primary DNS Server, Enter the following number sequence: 208.67.222.222

For the Secondary DNS Server, Enter the following number sequence: 208.67.220.220

If this does not work, please notify me by sending me a message over Xbox LIVE, and I will gladly come help you further on the forums. You can also ask one of the techs' at the Unofficial Help Forum in my signature.

Best of Luck! :)

Sorry this didn't help.