Cant connect to xbox live

Hey everyone, im having trouble connecting to XBOX live.  I was playing mw3 last night, and was connected to live just fine.  However, this morning i turned on my Xbox and went to the dashboard, only to realize that my xbox wasnt connected to xbox live, which is weird because it was working fine the night before and i didnt touch my internet.  I ran the connection test and it said i was connected to the internet, but i could not connect to xbox live.  I unplugged my modem for 30 seconds and did all the other suggestions, and they didnt help.  XBOX live says its not having any issues anywhere, so i have no idea what this could be?  Any ideas on what i should do next?  I connect to XBOX live using an ethernet cable, which is working just fine.  My home internet connection is also working just fine.  The only thing not working is XBOX live..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Cope! Can you check out our Connection Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx), try out the suggestions there, and if you are still having an issue, post back here with the requested info. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.