Can't connect to xbox live

I have been using xbox live for 4 months now and have had no problems connecting.  Now today my xbox will not connect to xbox live.  I am using a wireless router and have changed nothing.  My internet still works just can't connect on my xbox all of a sudden.  Any ideas what might be the problem why it would work for 4 months then all of a sudden not work?  I've tried reseting my router but that does not work. I've turned off the xbox and back on that does not work.  I have re entered my WAP password for my wireless network but that does not work.  When i try to test my connection on my xbox it doesn't even get past the first step before failing.  The message says there's a problem with my connection and says to select more info to see how to fix it.  Thats all i get it doesn't tell me what is causing it to not connect or anything.  I am using an xbox slim 4gb.

Any ideas?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If you're still having issues connecting, please spend a few minutes reading this post, and then answer the questions here, in your own thread. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.