cant connect to xbox live since 5/25/12

I tryed restorying to xbox default and then reentering my WEP(64key) password and then test xboxlive connections. For about the 10th time I did that way to see if it will let me have my xboxlive back and it wont, it keeps showing a big red X over xbox console picture. So i have been looking for days to see how to fix it and i find nothing. Can somebody please help me because its really getting on my nerves. I dont know what im doing wrong and if you know what im doing wrong please tell me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

the same issue with me, I got this message (( your console is connected to the internet but cant connect to xbox live))

the last day playing was 25 ot 26 /5

and the solution wizard did not help me.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,Snipekiller2511

Try following the wizard on the following link

support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, snipekiller2511! I'm having a little trouble understanding the exact issue. Can you please take a look at this sticky and post your responses to the questions in bold at the bottom of the page: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx ? This will allow us to start the troubleshooting process. Thank you!

Mailable, if your console can connect to the internet but can't connect to LIVE please take a look at this page and try the troubleshooting steps listed there: support.xbox.com/.../error-your-console-connected-internet-cant-contact-xbox-live-979102. Give it a shot and let me know if you're able to connect.

Sorry this didn't help.