Cant connect to xbox live now for some reason

All of the sudden it wouldnt let me sign into y account on the 360 and it says, sign in failed, if problem persists contact xbox live, so i tryed my connection and it allows me to connect to the internet but not live, i paid 25 dollars to get live last night, and now it wont let me sign in?? whats going on???????? if this persists im just gonna stop paying for live! and so will other people!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Ya it's pretty annoying.  Ever since the last Xbox dashboard update I've been having the same issues.  It just won't log me into live.  Then it tells me to reset the router.....which never works.  I just have to wait a couple of hours and then in will let me on.  You would think after all the years that Xbox has been out that MS would have all of these issues sorted out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Same

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there DJTechno! We can certainly understand your frustration! If you are still having this issue, would you be able to review our Start Here sticky and post the information it requests? That will help us help you. You can find that sticky here: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.