Can't connect to the Xbox LIVE with specific account

Hi everyone. I have one big issue about my connection to the XBL with one account. When I want to sign in to my main profile message says that the account is not fully recovered, so I try to do this but another message appears which reads that I can't connect to the Xbox LIVE. So I check my connection in the settings and everything is fine. I can sign on another profile on my console, but I can't sign in on the main one even on other consoles. Everything has started when my gold membership ended.

Any ideas?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have you tried deleting the corrupted/incomplete file from memory before recovering? When doing so, be sure to delete the PROFILE ONLY.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yup. That's what the guy from the Microsoft Support said. He said also that it can be also caused by somehow broken HDD. But my friend couldn't recover my gamertag with the same results, so it can't be HDD.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hmm, is there any chance you were both trying to recover the account simultaneously? If your friend cannot recover the account on a different console and HDD either, then you may want to give phone support a call about the account.

Sorry this didn't help.